Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CUBAAN LARI DARIPADA NEW HOSTEL

Pengakuan E67 (nama sebenar dirahsiakan)...

"The first was when I was in my first year in Koleq. I was known among my batch mates as being one of the most, if not the most, miserable of all during my first couple of years there. I hated my first couple of years. It was my first time living on my own, doing my own laundry, staying in a huge dorm with old, rusty bunk beds. And I was missing home badly. Getting bullied by the anjings didn’t help either. I think neither one of them ever realized that I actually did ran away once when I was in form 2. Took a bus lompat from KK to KL, via Ipoh and Teluk Intan because the express bus tickets were sold out. Made friends with someone en route to Teluk Intan (whom I believe to a God-given angel sent to protect me for being so stupid and naive). Stayed overnight before catching the next bus to KL. Only to be met with a stern and loud telling off by my parents, and a swift kick on the legs by my dad. They really made sure I was on the next day train to KK, following me all the way from KL to the dorm. That sure made me think hard about what I was doing, and I never regretted staying on."

*dicedok tanpa malu daripada blog ini.

No comments: