Monday, January 21, 2008

BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Beautiful girl,
wherever you are
I knew when I saw you,
you had opened the door
I knew that I'd love again
after a long, long while
I'd love again

you said 'hello'
and I turned to go
but something in your eyes
left my heart beating so
I just knew that I'd love again
after a long, long while
I'd love again

c/o

It was destiny's game,
for when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to fine that you were gone
wherever you are i fear that i might have lost you forever,
like a song in the night
now that I've loved again,
after a long, long while I've loved again*

repeat c/o

beautiful girl,
I'll search on for you
till all of your loveliness in my arms come true
you've made me in love again, after a long, long while
in love again and I'm glad that is you
...hmmmmm... beautiful girl..

Lagu yang Hairul paling minat waktu F2 dan pernah dinyanyikan secara solo oleh beliau waktu Annual Dinner F2 di New Hostel.

No comments: